.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Blast from the past

In a former life, at least that's how it feels anyway, I worked and taught in a stamp store. I sure miss it, most particularly the people, Heather the owner, my friends who worked at the store as well as the customers!  It was my "Cheers" where we knew everyone by name. 

So recently I was cleaning out my studio and I came across the boards I made to advertise the classes I taught. Initially I would just leave samples of cards out at the store, until I realized that it's best to market the classes a little better. So I made these signs, I called them boards, and advertised the class samples. 

I really worked hard to put some of them together, so I decided to hang them up around the studio. Since I don't have much wall space to hang things I improvised and found surfaces where I could attach then, including the a/c duct work. Anyway, had to share these. 

Enjoy!












1 comment:

sue t. said...

Jules- first it is soooooo good to see you posting again! Second- I sooooooo remember the old days and miss all the fun we had at CAI. Your classes were fabulous!