.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Another card inspired by Online Card Classes: Crushing on Cardstock

 I had a blast using my new Hero Arts die sets. I ordered them after seeing great samples during the Online Card Classes with Kristina and Jennifer!

Crushing on Cardstock

Here's the card and I love how it turned out.  I used several colors of Distress Oxide inks including Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters and Twisted Citron. The background die is the Hero Arts Leaves & Vines Fancy Die and it cuts out so easily. It's a joy to use this die!  

I left one die white in the background and colored another one with Distress Oxide inks. Then used the Hero Arts Flower infinity die set to punch the flowers and layer them up with the colored die pieces. 

Such a happy card!  Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

sue t. said...

Very cool card Jules! looks like a lot of work!!