.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Gorgeous card from Brenda

Got another amazing card in the mail from Brenda. I want to show it off because the design is striking.  The gray background coordinates perfectly and the bright colors work so well together.  

It might be hard to see but she also added a bit of dimension with the addition of our favorite, Diamond Glaze, to select spots on the card.  The first question I had is who made these adorable stamps? They are Invoke Arts stamps.  I have some I purchased ages ago and I love the designs they offer.  Since I no longer live near a stamp store, guess I'm missing some really good stuff.

Here's the link to the site:







I want to frame this card!!

1 comment:

brenda said...

I am so flattered that you have featured my card. It was fun to make.