.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Sunday, July 15, 2018

New store coming in my area Creative Inkling

I am so excited that there is a new store coming to our area. This store is called Creative Inkling and is located in Hatboro. The store owner had a previous store in Peddler's Village. 

What's so amazing is that they have a second floor with rooms that people can rent. So if you want to have a creative retreat with friends, you can arrange to stay and will have a studio space to use for your group. The whole building was renovated and it looks amazing.

Here are pics from my first visit:








Check out their Facebook site and see more info including the great tools they have for doing jewelry classes. They have a lot of fun stuff planned. I met Edie the creative director and she showed me around the studio space. It looks so wonderful. Loads of light, great chairs, lots of room. 

Also, Karen the owner showed me the rooms where guests can stay overnight. The prices are so reasonable and the rooms look great. All new beds and furniture and nice big clean bathrooms. The kitchen area is so nice, with a big long dining table and sitting area. I wanna stay over, even though I'm local.

I cannot wait to see what classes are coming up. Edie did mention that they are teaching a terrarium class and it involves soldering.  I'm ready to sign up! I think the class list will be ready when they have their grand opening in a couple weeks.

So thrilled to have a store around. I've missed it.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Looking forward to hearing about the classes you’re signing up for.