.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Monday, January 20, 2020

Tower of Washi

Okay, time to come clean on what is apparently an addiction! I have so much washi tape. Years ago I got the We R Memory makers washi tape dispenser. Needless to say I have way too much tape to store in the dispenser. The nice thing is that it allows you to hold 20 rolls of tape. 

The center of the dispenser has a small peg in the center, that can be used for rolls of tape. I noticed that you could pull this peg out and I thought, it's too bad this isn't taller, because I'd love to store all my tape in this holder. 

Coincidentally, my friend Pat recently gave me a 3" binder rings to hold washi tape. It's a great solution because you can see the rolls, group them and get to them easily.

Then I got a brainstorm, what if I ordered a piece of plastic pipe that would attach to the dispenser along with the 3" binder rings.

I ordered the 2 foot pipe from Amazon and it fit perfectly. Then I ordered binder rings. I was disturbed and amazed when I went to group all the rolls of tape on the rolls and stack them on the new pipe attached to the dispenser.  This is the tower of washi.




I know, it's insane and it makes me realize that I need to use this up stat. This is so much tape! It's nice to have it out so I can see it and it certainly encourages me to use it when I can see it in the dispenser. Also, I know I don't need to buy any more, EVER!

Pipe from Amazon:


Tape dispenser:


No comments: