.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Waves of creativity washing over

Okay, hope you are ready because I have some major sharing to do.

Here's the card for 2019 and I was hesitant to post it until all my friends and family have received it.  Think it's safe to finally do so now!

Love the Concord and Ninth Birthday stacks stamp and die cut set.  I might have to rank this the best birthday set of all time. No rules that I cannot use it over and over each year, just have to shake things up when I do.



So you create the pieces and I used Neenah desert storm cardstock and white embossing powder and ink.  Then I had a blast using my Gansai Tambi watercolor set to color in the balloons, candles and presents using the blues.  Nothing like khaki and blue (unless it's khaki and pink, etc.).

Hope you love it!

Here's another one I did way back in early 2019.


No comments: