.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Monday, March 31, 2014

It's my turn


So I am back and here is my latest addition to the book!  I don't know that my latest batch is up to the level of Marjies's work, but I can say that I am having fun working on them. 


So I used a favorite background from Marjie's class and stamped the circle - which is a clear stamp, making it easier to line up, then added some touches with the white Uniball pen. It's the best white gel pen you can get. Opaque and juicy, I love it. Don't work with this pen on paper that is damp in any way. It balks at that. I had to break out the heat gun first.  I also added color with the Distress Stains and dried each layer with the heat gun. It left a very interesting, saturated look. 

The definition memory was used because I layered inks using stencils in closely matching colors, so they are hard to discern. They remind me of an echo, of sorts. The plastic spinner is from Coffee Break designs. I purchased these ages ago, just glad that I get to put them to use. 

I will be rolling out one a day,  so see you tomorrow!

No comments: