.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Okay, more on library books

Okay, another new favorite book (I just love my local library):

http://www.amazon.com/Journal-Fodder-365-Inspiration-Addict/dp/1440318409/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393945541&sr=1-1&keywords=journal+365



Kudos to my pal Brenda, who originally gave me the idea to check the local library, after arriving for visits brandishing all kinds of cool books she'd found at hers.  Now, I'm on board with this green, money-saving idea.  However, I love this book so much, I am putting it on the wishlist.  There are some prompts and techniques in this book, as well as design ideas for pages. 

The book offers a kind of "format" for the layout of journal pages, just in case you want to shake things up a bit.  It's a very inspiring book and the true testimony to that is that while reading it, you want to break out your own journal and play. 

That is great inspiration!!

I'll have to show and tell some of the ideas from the book, that I've used in my journal!  Also, the authors have a retreat and I might have to consider it in the future.  Here's a link to their blog:

http://www.journalfodderjunkies.blogspot.com/

Check it out, you'll be inspired!

No comments: