.post-body {font-family: Courier, monospace;}

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Marjie's class at Great American Stamp Store

Here are some photos I took before, and during our class on Saturday.  We had a blast!!!  I can't wait to show you some of the works I created.  We made an accordion book with black card stock and then worked on ATC-sized cards.  It's a great size, and when the pieces are finished, we will mount them in the pages of our book. Nothing I love more than a small book format for artwork.  They are portable, interactive and compelling.


Brenda and Dottie when we first arrived at Great American Stamp store

Marjie demonstrating the ghost technique with Dylusions inks and stencils

I love the idea of blotting with a whole roll of paper towels!


Brenda, Dottie, Julie and Marjie after class


I have loads more to share.  We had five ATCs left unadorned after the class and I've already created some dreamy backgrounds using the Dylusions inks and Distress Stains.  Also, Marjie included a cool patterned paper and I used that on a few pieces as well.

Just like the weather-news folks love to tease for you to stay tuned, I'm taking a page from their book.  More to come  . . .

No comments: